“…Kevin Hays, Scott Colley and Karsten Bagge provide interaction at a level comparable to what we know from the Keith Jarrett trio…A strong release”
– Boris Rabinowitsch, JazzSpecial #138 (DK), April 2014
“Melody, rhythm, interplay and tension from the first to the last song are of the highest order. Subtlety and power are always present…Bagge’s drumming has a strong personal touch and flows seamlessly with the beautifully constructed improvisations by Hays and Colley. A very nice CD!”
– Marc Van de Walle, JazzMozaiek (BE), March 2014
“Bagge’s compositions are driven by a dynamic flow. It’s a drummer’s album and this fits Hays and Colley perfectly…There is melody, brilliance and a plentitude of unconstrained ability. It’s one of those albums that I will certainly recommend…”
– Niels Overgård, Jazznyt.com (DK), 24.01.2014
180 grams audiophile pressing, gatefold cover (including download code).
The vinyl album only contains 8 of the 9 tracks of the cd/download – but don’t worry, you’ll get that with the included download card at no extra charge.
If the product is not to your satisfaction you can return it to us under the following circumstances:
- The item was damaged in shipping
- The item is faulty manufactured
- The item is unopened and you regret your purchase within 14 days of purchase